Are you swapping?
We all know that starting a diet or sticking to a meal plan can be hard work- even for the most dedicated athletes.
Do you want an option that will help get you in the right direction, without having to stick to a set diet?
Here is a small list of some of my favourite swaps, that you can make everyday:
- Swap soda, concentrated juices or milk drinks to water.
- Swap that latte to a short black.
- Swap that 3pm muffin with a handful of nuts.
- Swap that ice-cream with a delicious yoghurt and berry combo.
- Still want to have that delicious cheesy sauce? Swap it for a home made creamy cashew base instead.
- Swap that milk chocolate for a piece of dark 70% cacao chocolate to curb the cravings.
- Swap mayonaise and other cream based dressings for a creamed avocado topping.
- Swap the apple pastries with a home made apple bowl served with yoghurt and cinnamon.
- Swap the fries for sweet potato chips- serve it with delicious home made sauce.
- Swap pizza for a homemade flat bread pizza- half the calories and twice the flavour.
- Swap sugar for stevia- simple, yet so tasty!
- Swap sugar loaded cereal for oats! Top with fresh fruit for a delicious summer feel.
These are only a few options of 'SWAPS', but everyday in almost every situation you are faced with a decision, usually you have a better choice.
Try tomorrow to swap and see how you feel!