My ultimate Xmas fit girl gift guide
Christmas Gifts for the ultimate 'fit girl'
So you need to give your boyfriends, husbands, parents or friends a list for xmas- Here is the hard work done for you!
- 1. Fitness wear, a girl can never have too many leggings, shorts and crops! My favourite shopping destination for online are: Stylerunner, rebel sport, this is first base, The upside.
- 2. Fit Bod Scrub- Oh my gosh! This delicious body soak leaves your skin fresh and hydrated, perfect for those who sweat regularly!
- 3. Chocolate! I'm not talking a cadbury bar. A deliciously, well packaged, raw, handmade christmas packed PANA chocolate set! Delicious in a box!
- 4. Jewellery! This season I am loving everything Samantha Wills. My gift of choice is the bohemian ring in numerous colours! They come in a deluxe box that is sure to impress!
- 5. A skipping rope to practise those double-unders for cardio! Get one at 'The WOD life'
- 6. A massage! Ahhhhh those tight knots in your traps, the ache in your lower back. Give the gift that truly does give back! The perfect gift for all fitness lovers!
- 7. Shoes! Know her size? A new pair of Nikes will never go unloved! Nike stores have the best range! Don't feel confident in her style and colour? Get a gift voucher, foot locker or style runner have the perfectly presented vouchers!
- 8. A good quality protein powder! That stuff is expensive, select a delicious pea protein or a natural whey isolate!
- 9. A fitness diary, this will be sure to keep them on track with their goals!
- 10. A 12-week bootcamp session pass! Usually when purchased up front, there is a huge discount. This is one present that will last well into the year, and the results will shine through too!
- 11. Headphones- Such an important thing to have! Find a good pair, if you are buying an iPod shuffle too, perhaps download a play mix for her too!
- 12. Fit bit/ Nike fuel- fitness trackers- a wearable band she can track her movement, calories and heart rate!
- 13. A roller- you can never roll enough, get rid of the tension and knots at home with a roller, available at the WOD life.
- 14. Fitball to keep the core activated at home too
- 15. Indigo Flame Soy Candles (blueberry Muffin- oh my goodness- so good i could eat them!)
- 16. Want to spend a little more? Why not get a surf board, Stand up paddle board, bike, skateboard? Get active!
- 17. A light up letter from the little letter light co! I am in LOVE!
- 18. Thinking thoughtful? Buy a deck of cards, write 52 different things you love about your girl, stick them on each card, put a ring through them and give them as a book! The best present that she will LOVE from that special loved one!
- 19. A custom nutritional plan, that way it is targeted to you and your needs!
- 20. Recipe books, perfect to keep a healthy lifestyle delicious too! Buy them here- www.sophieguidolin.com.au/recipebooks