Anzac Day Biscuits
A modern take of the traditional ANZAC day biscuit
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Line a rectangle baking tray.
- Using a non stick pan, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, vanilla essence and baking powder together until it is frothing up and well combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in the macadamia spread and stir, allowing to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats and almond meal.
- Once the mixture has cooled off a little, add in the eggs combining the wet ingredients together before adding them to the dry bowl.
- Stir, combining the ingredients together into a biscuit mixture.
- Once combined, place the round biscuits on the tray and cook for 15-20 minutes until brown.
Enjoy on the 25th April ANZAC Day, to remember those who have fallen, those still fighting and the families waiting at home.