Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
The most delectable, delicious dessert - clean edition. Who doesn't love Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?!?
Who doesn't love Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?!?
These amazing bite-sized desserts are perfect for special occasions.
Make sure that you wash the strawberries carefully and dry them THROUGHLY.
Dry strawberries will ensure a longer shelf life for these amazing treats!
If you aren't a fan of cacao powder, you can alternatively use semi-sweet dark chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate, carob chips or raw carob powder.
I love sprinkling my Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with:
- Slivered Almonds
- Grated Lime Zest
- Shredded Coconut
- A Pinch of Coarse Sea Salt
- After carefully washing and drying the strawberries, set them aside to prepare your chocolate.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients or use a food processor to blend till smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a deep dish and dip the strawberries into the chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip off before placing onto the tray.
- Repeat with all the strawberries.
- Place all the strawberries in the freezer and allow the chocolate to set for at least a 2 hours before storing in the fridge.