A healthy spin on a Christmas Favourite!
- Place sultanas, currants, prunes, dates, orange rind and juice in a mixing bowl. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Coat a pudding basin with coconut oil and line with baking paper.
- Add remaining ingredients to the overnight mixture and stir.
- Secure the basin with baking paper and string.
- Place basin in a saucepan. Pour boiling water over half the pudding.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 3 hours, ensuring the water is always half full. (refill as required)
- Stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve with my custard.