Healthy Raw Chocolate Bark
This one's for the clean eaters AND the chocolate lovers. A healthy raw chocolate recipe that will happily take the place of the usual store-bought kind.
This one's for the clean eaters AND the chocolate lovers.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Add in extras like fruit, natural gummies, nuts and seeds before placing the mixture in the freezer.
- Line a tray with baking paper and carefully pour the mixture.
- Freeze the chocolate for a few hours.
- When serving, let the chocolate rest for 5-10 minutes to allow ease of cutting.
Wrap your bark in bags for perfect homemade gifts or store in an airtight container to keep as a quick, sweet treat.
Here are my Chocolate Bark topping ideas to add colour, texture, flavour and crunch!
- Dried fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Peppermint oil
- Rose water
- Orange juice
- Peanut butter