Turkey Egg White Cups
Grab your muffin tray and get ready to make egg filled turkey egg white cups. Great to eat both hot and cold! Simple, small and healthy!
- Pre heat oven at 170 degrees celsius.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan.
- Cook mushrooms, capsicum and chives. (feel free to add whatever other low carb vegetables in here)
- Using a silicone bakeware muffin tray, place the turkey inside the muffin holes.
- Mix the egg whites and cooked vegetables in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the turkey cups
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Perfect for busy morning breakfasts, morning tea or as a snack after training!