This is my super simple, easy and delicious Chia Seed Pudding recipe!
Everyone in the family loves them, and they can changed up easily.
From adding different sweeteners, to different fresh fruits, a sprinkle of crushed nuts and different milks – you can’t get sick of it!
This Chia Seed Pudding is also perfect for mornings on the run and can be prepared the night before.
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 5 minutes before stirring again to separate the chia seeds.
- Pour the mixture into your favourite Mason jar, cup or bowl.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set!
ALTERNATIVES and ADD-INS
- Coconut milk, hazelnut milk, almond milk
- Coconut cream instead of natural yoghurt
- Mixed berries
- Walnuts, macadamias and slivered almonds to top