Who doesn’t love a smoothie bowl!?
I’m a summer baby through and through and I am loving the warmer days - the sunshine on my skin, salt through my hair, and light, refreshing smoothies to cool me off!
My go-to smoothie bowl is always a tropical kind of vibe - think fresh berries, vibrant dragonfruit, and juicy mango.
Are you ready to transport yourself to paradise? Below I’ve shared the recipe to my fave spring/summer smoothie!
This tropical smoothie bowl is packed with so much nutritional goodness AND tastes like sunshine in a bowl. Give it a go and let me know what you think!
Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Pink Dragonfruit
- 1 cup Frozen Banana (chopped)
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 30g Happy Way Protein Powder (Banana flavour)
- 3/4 cup (or to your desired consistency) Almond Milk or Coconut Water
- Add all ingredients to a blender, food processor, or thermo appliance.
- Blitz for 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture into bowl and top with passionfruit, strawberries or your favourite fruits. For extra toppings, try edible flowers, chia seeds, dried fruit, coconut flakes, or nuts and seeds!
You can add or reduce the amount of ingredients depending on how many serves you need.
A delicious and nutritious snack for on the run - either for you or the kids!
Plus, I have a little discount for you because I know every dollar counts. Use my exclusive Happy Way discount code: HAPPYSOPHIE
I’d love to see your smoothie creations so don’t forget to tag me @sophie_guidolin on Instagram so I can re-share!
Enjoy, honies! x