Who doesn’t love a smoothie bowl!?
Winter’s here and so are the cooler days. Brrr! If you’re anything like me, I’m a summer baby through and through. I am craving sunshine on my skin, salt through my hair, and a beautiful tropical smoothie bowl to top it off. So I’m going to whip up my favourite smoothie bowl recipe with you and pretend it’s a hot summer day.
This tropical smoothie bowl is packed with so much nutritional goodness AND tastes like summer in a bowl. Another great thing about this recipe is that you can either split it into 2 servings OR just make the one and turn the rest of the mixture into yummy smoothies that you can save for later!
Are you ready to transport yourself to paradise? Here it is - my Tropical Smoothie Bowl recipe!
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Pink Dragonfruit
- 1 cup Frozen Banana (chopped)
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 30g Happy Way Protein Powder (Banana flavour)
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Fresh Dragonfruit
- Add all ingredients to a blender, food processor, or thermo appliance.
- Blitz for 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture into bowl and top with passionfruit, strawberries or your favourite fruits. For extra toppings, try edible flowers, chia seeds, dried fruit, coconut flakes, or nuts and seeds!
If you have some of the mixture left over, add in some coconut water, and blitz again for around 1 minute to get a smoother consistency. Once ready, load into jars or bottles and store in the fridge for later. A delicious and nutritious snack for on the run - either for you or the kids!
Plus, I have a little discount for you because I know every dollar counts. Use my exclusive Happy Way discount code: HAPPYSOPHIE
I’d love to see your smoothie creations so don’t forget to tag me @sophie_guidolin on Instagram so I can re-share!
Enjoy, honies! x