With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to celebrate the special woman in our life; whether she's a mum, grandmother, wife, aunt, or friend. It’s our chance to say thank you and share how much we appreciate them for all the lessons learned, laughs shared and secrets confided (plus, their Yoda-like patience).
To help with that special something for the mother figures you know and love, I’ve compiled a few of my favourite self-care gifts to make them feel appreciated and like they Queen that they are. If you're like me, you’re a mum yourself who’s always on the lookout for products that help make life healthier, happier, and more impactful.
Here are my top 5 gift ideas that will make any mama happy:
- Easy, quick and convenient wholefood recipes that not only taste good, but they’re healthy too! Made for those who love their thermo appliance, these 85 recipes will change the way your family eats and interacts, saving time in the kitchen preparing meals so you and your mama can have more time to sit down together to eat and connect.
- This collection of my favourite words of encouragement will help focus her determination to achieve goals, lift her up when times seem bleak and remind her to celebrate the small victories. The perfect gift for the special woman in your life – or gift to self! – I hope you love More than Words as much as I have enjoyed creating it!
- The ideal self-love tool to help the Queen in your life kick-start her journey to living a more purpose driven life. A creative space to reflect on her day, embrace gratitude, and align her life with what she truly wants. Setting some time each day to practice self-care and write down emotions is SO important and is the perfect way to inject a little more calm, joy and mindfulness into her everyday.
- Self-care and investing in yourself is the gift that keeps on giving. Mama’s tend to always put others around them first, so now’s our chance to give back with something that will allow them to truly focus on themselves, their path and what they truly want. This is the ultimate blueprint to discovering her best self, and with lifetime access, it’s something she can keep forever.
- Inspired by my passion for educating our children from a young age about nutrition, these 80+ recipes not only get the tick of approval from my tribe, but are loved by my friends and family - I hope they will be by yours too! From the Berry Bircher, to the Warm Chicken & Rice Salad, to Salted Date Caramels and Chicken & Corn Enchilada Bake, mum will love whipping up these quick and delicious recipes in the kitchen with you!
I’d love to know how you and your loved ones are spending Mother’s Day this year? Leave me a comment below or reach out to me on my Instagram @sophie_guidolin