Those who have followed me for a while know that I LOVE my banana bread and make it on a weekly basis with my SG x Happy Way Banana Bread Mix. But this time I thought I’d try something a little different and create BANANA BREAD WAFFLES!
This recipe is a game changer. Quick, easy, fun and super delicious! They're perfect to whip up for the kids at breakfast or for yourself anytime throughout the day.
Check out the full recipe video below and be amazed at how easy these are to make. And, trust me, they smell and taste as divine as they look!
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk of choice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pack SG x Happy Way Banana Bread Mix
- Mash three bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork
- Add in eggs, milk and coconut oil
- Stir in SG x Happy Way Banana Bread Mix
- Spray waffle maker lightly with a non-stick oil
- Carefully spoon 4-5 tbsp of mixture into waffle maker
- Close waffle maker, place on stove and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- Allow to cool slightly and top with yoghurt, berries, and Happy Way Cacao Powder
Want to give SG x Happy Way Banana Bread Mix a try?
Use my exclusive Happy Way discount code: HAPPYSOPHIE
I’d love to see your waffle creations so don’t forget to tag me @sophie_guidolin on Instagram so I can re-share!