One of our family favourite treats in the warmer months? Coconut & Mango Pops - straight from My Kids Eat Volume 2!
These are the perfect treat when the sun is shining, both for the kids and the grown ups! And the good news is, you don’t need to fear a sugar overload because these babies are full of the good stuff and none of the nasties.
Give them a go and let me know what you think!
Coconut & Mango Pops
- 1 3/4 cups (265g) Frozen Diced Mango
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Pure Fresh Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 400ml Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt Flakes
- 1/4 cup (10g) Shredded Coconut, toasted (optional)
- Process mango and apple juice until smooth. Place 2 tablespoons of mango puree into eight 1/2 cup (135ml) popsicle moulds and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Whisk Natvia, coconut cream and salt in a medium bowl until Natvia has dissolved. Spoon mixture into popsicle moulds to fill. Cover mould with a double layer of plastic wrap (this will help keep the popsicles upright). Pierce the plastic with a small knife then push popsicle sticks into each hole.Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place toasted coconut in a small bowl. Dip popsicle mould briefly in boiling water to remove popsicles. Dip each popsicle quickly in hot water and then into the coconut. Freeze on a baking paper lined tray for 20 minutes or until ready to eat.
Some of the kids’ other favourite summer snacks? Try whipping up these healthy treats!