Gluten-Free Brownies with Homemade Chocolate Sauce!This simple recipe will make you quit the brownie mix boxes cold turkey. Your little ones won't even notice the chickpeas, and neither will you!
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Grease a rectangle baking tray with coconut oil.
- Rinse the chickpeas well.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and pour into the baking tray.
- Bake the brownie mixture for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice up your brownies.
- Serve with your homemade chocolate sauce!
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.