Gluten-Free Brownies with Homemade Chocolate Sauce!
This simple recipe will make you quit the brownie mix boxes cold turkey.
Your little ones won't even notice the chickpeas, and neither will you!
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Grease a rectangle baking tray with coconut oil.
- Rinse the chickpeas well.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and pour into the baking tray.
- Bake the brownie mixture for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice up your brownies.
- Serve with your homemade chocolate sauce!
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Find these brownies, plus over 120+ other delicious recipes in My Kids Eat.
The wholefoods based recipes in My Kids Eat can be enjoyed from toddler to tween with a variety of breakfasts, main meals, sweet treats, drinks, sauces and dips!
Image source: @chaise_thebod