EEP! The Bod Men's Program has landed! I have been SO excited for this launch. Thank you for all your patience waiting for these books to drop! Myself and Nathan really took our time perfecting the protocols in this program to ensure that it was the absolute best it could be. If you have a partner, friend or loved one who's interested in muscle growth, perfecting their nutrition (but keeping it customisable to suit them) and just seeing really progressive results, make sure you share this with them too! With three levels, male bods can achieve their individualised goals regardless of their fitness ability. Whether he's new to weightlifting, or very advanced - we've got him covered.
I just can't contain my excitement to see all your couple workouts and results side-by-side! Although The Bod Men's has a completely different approach to training, the female and male programs contain the same recipes so you can meal prep and fuel your bods together.
WHAT IS THE BOD MEN’S PROGRAM?The Bod Men’s is a tried and tested gym-based program designed specifically for men with their individual goals in mind. With three individual levels to suit every ability level. From beginners to pro powerlifters, there is a program for everyone.
WHAT DOES THE BOD MEN’S PROGRAM INCLUDE?A double-sided book in eBook or print version. One side contains all things relevant to The Bod nutrition, and the other; The Bod exercise. Each level includes nutrition and training for your specific level.
- Customisable flexible dieting protocol
- All 70+ recipes including nutritional breakdown and macros
- Supplements, vitamins and minerals guide
- Macro and micronutrients, required ratios and fibre
- The difference between flexible dieting and a set meal plan
- Executing the right plan to achieve your goals
- How to track and weigh your food correctly
- Gaining or cutting (learning how to adjust calories to manipulate your body composition)
- Cheat, free or refeed meals (obtaining vital knowledge on structured cheat, free or refeed meals)
- Tracking results
- Learn how to perform exercises with correct technique, programming and form with my step-by-step exercise glossary
- 12-week training programs that you can use time and time again as your strength and endurance progresses
- Warm ups
- Volume, frequency and progression
- Over 70 exercises in the exercise glossary