My new fav: Choc Peanut Breaky Oats | Free Recipe
You all know I love my Snicker Oats in the morning. It's a quick and delicious breakfast. Something you don't need to prepare the night before, and so easy to make on the run for us busy mums! 🙋
When Happy Way released their new Choc Peanut Butter Protein, I thought, hang on a minute, this could be epic for my breakfast oats, not to mention time saver! So I gave it a try and the results? Fast, quick, delicious and SUPER EASY, which I am all here for! And you can really never have too much peanut butter right?! 😅
Check out the full recipe below (which is a little different to my Snicker Oats) and a quick video I captured the other morning (of me making my actual breakfast) to show you just how easy it is to make.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 scoop Happy Way Choc Peanut Butter Protein
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tbs crushed nuts
Tip: I like to use crunchy peanut butter for that extra crunch, but you can use either smooth or crunchy, whatever you prefer.
- In the bowl that you're going to serve, add oats first followed by boiling water
- Stir and let soak for 3-5 minutes
- Add the Happy Way Choc Peanut Protein Powder and stir in, until it's thick and creamy.
- Then add the remaining ingredients - maple syrup, peanut butter and crushed nuts.
Wanting to give the new Happy Way Choc Peanut Butter Protein a try?
I'd love to see your recipe creations for this recipe, so don't forget to tag me @sophie_guidolin on Instagram so I can see them and reshare!